Xavelec EVSE with support for up to 22kW charging speed at 32A 3-phase power.
Fully adjustable power levels: choose from 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 20, 25, 30 and 32A current levels to maximise your charging speed based on the power available at the socket.
This is a fully IEC-62196-2-compliant EVSE using the standard Type 2 power delivery. It is therefore compatible with all Type 2 vehicles including those that can benefit from three-phase power (Renault Zoë, BMW i3, Nissan Ariya…) and not limited to Tesla cars where the UMC can deliver power in a non-standard way which can be damaging to certain non-Tesla EVs – never use a Gen1 UMC with the 32A blue CEE Commando adaptor on a Zoë!
As well as a fully adjustable power level, the start time can be delayed by a user-selectable number of hours which allows you to minimise charge cost with reduced night rates.
Supplied with a 32A 3-phase 5-pin CEE Commando plug to allow full 22kW charging. It can also be supplied with a Xavelec Compact adaptor allowing you to use any existing Compact adaptors and extension leads, but limited to 11kW on three-phase and 7kW single phase.
- Up to 22kW three-phase / 7kW single-phase charge speeds with Type 2 connector
- User-selectable charge currents – choose from 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 20, 25, 30 and 32A current levels
- User-selectable delayed start – delay start of charging up to 8 hours in one-hour increments
- IP65 rated – waterproof – can be left out in the rain
- Display shows status, selected charge current, realtime current, voltage and power, temperature, energy added and elapsed time
- Compatible with the Compact system using an adaptor
- CE/LVD certified, IEC 61851-1 and 62752 compliant with an integrated RCD for mode 2 charging
Videos illustrating the product (please note, the videos show the 16A version fitted with the Compact connector)
New: bundle kits available to go with the Xavelec EVSE allowing you to charge from just about any domestic and industrial socket in Europe !